Friday, December 12, 2014

In store for 2015

I am counting down the days until January. I'm over the holidays, and I really just want to turn the page on 2014.

I look forward to a fresh calendar year, full of possibilities. I'm ready for new goals, new projects, and new adventures!

I have no idea what's in store for 2015, but I do know this...a lot can happen in a year.

If this picture is any indication, 2015 will bring me health, wealth, peace, and love. I'll take it.

(OK, OK- so I found peace first, and health soon after. I stumbled across wealth after 10 minutes of searching for love. Totally still counts.)

1 comment:

  1. An interesting concept I've been exploring lately is that once you make/find peace, a lot of the other things come together.

    All I know is that when I find peace it reduces stress which leads to better eating habits and lower blood pressure so there might be something to it.

    ReplyDelete