Have you seen the Buzzfeed list of 29 Startlingly Honest Dating Confessions?
Confessions I find totally reasonable:
• I stopped dating someone because I didn't like his Netflx queue.
Confessions I find totally unsurprising:
• I'm dating someone for his money.
• I'm dating a man that's as old as my father.
• I run background checks on every guy before I start dating him.
Confessions I suspect will lead to big problems:
• I'm dating a dad, but have no interest in being involved with his kids...I just love him so much.
• We act like we're dating but he won't make it official. He just says "we will." I've fallen...I hope he's serious.
....and now, a few of my own personal, startlingly honest dating confessions...
• I have gone on dates solely for free meals, blog material, and/or sex.
• I have lied to end a bad date quickly.
• I have dated people longer than I wanted, just because I was bored.
• I would rather make a guy break up with me than have to do the breaking up. I'm always afraid I'll cave if he asks for another chance.
• I have dated guys who I honestly believed to be out of my league.
• I think I might have a fear of commitment.