Thursday, September 19, 2013

Top ten reasons I like being single

If you're single, and don't really want to be, there's plenty about the single life that can suck. It's easy to focus on those qualities and forget all the things that make single life absolutely fabulous.

So, as a reminder for myself, and my fellow singles (inspired by this post I found while looking for some pictures)...

10 - I don't have to share my closets or my remote control.

9 - I can cuddle with my cat at night without anyone complaining.
Source

8 - I come and go as I please without consulting anyone.

7 - Coming and going applies to events too - I arrive when I want and leave when I'm ready.

6 - The only messes I pick up (or not) are my own.

5 - I never have to miss out on anything because it's football season.

4 - I have had plenty of bad dates, and made plenty of mistakes...which mean I have great stories.

3 - I have become very aware of who I am, what I want, and what I deserve.

2 - I know I don't have to settle.

1 - I know exactly who my best friends are, who I can count on, who will always have my back - and who won't.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, and agreed. I particularly love the freedom of #8 - that's my personal favorite thing about being single. :)

    ReplyDelete