Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jenna Logan Jewelry

Jenna Logan Jewelry
A friend once told me she could always tell when I was going on a date by the clothes I was wearing. "You always look good," she said, "but if you're going on a date - your clothes are always new."

She was right. When I first started dating, I revamped my whole wardrobe. I got to the point that if I went on more than one date with a guy, I never wanted him to see me in the same outfit. The only way to manage that is to continuously refresh your wardrobe.

To me, your outfit isn't just your top and your jeans, or pants, or skirt, or dress. An outfit is a whole look. It's your clothes pulled together with accessories. Accessories means jewelry.

Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you that my jewelry is pretty important to me. I have pieces for just about every occasion, and I do my best to choose pieces that not only coordinate with my outfit, but are appropriate to the event or occasion. The best part is, changing accessories can change the whole look of an outfit. So, if you want to wear the same top, but want a different look - change the jewelry. It's that simple.

That's why a site like JennaLogan.com is absolutely perfect for someone like me. The $29.99 monthly membership fee gets you unlimited jewelry rentals, and allows you to purchase items at a special members-only discount. You prioritize the list of pieces you'd like to rent. The first is sent to you, and you keep it for as long as you like. When you're ready for the next item in your list, you mail back the piece you have, and Jenna Logan sends you the next item in your "jewelry box."

It's like - netflix, for jewelry. Take a look at the video to hear how easy it is.




At JennaLogan.com, you can:
  • Wear the finest jewelry for less than a dollar a day
  • Look like an A-Lister without busting your budget
  • Get the perfect look for any occasion
  • Be the first to show off the newest fashions
  • Enjoy free shipping and returns
What could be better than that? How about winning a beautiful pair of blue and white diamond earring paisleys, set in sterling silver, and valued at $499.99?! Readers of this blog can enter to win this exclusive jewelry giveaway. Click here to enter.

I am so there. Also - I really want these.


1 comment:

  1. Jewelry rental?! What a fabulous idea!

    How is it that this is the first time I'm hearing about this?

    Thanks for posting about it.

    *Runs to check out Jenna Logan*

    ReplyDelete