Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where I am happy

It probably seems like all I talk about is dating. Which is true....technically. I created this blog to talk about one particular person. Then I realized, it was pretty convenient to keep my dating life safely mostly sort of hidden over here, instead of baring it for the world under my real name.

With that in mind...I'm listing some dating-related resolutions for 2011. Why the explanation? I don't want you to think that all my resolutions are dating related...I have a life, ya know. ;)

  • I'm done looking for love; I'm going to let it find me.
  • If love finds me, I won't resist it; but I'm not going to let it quiet me, either.
  • In the words of a very smart, very special friend who knows me better than anyone:
I'm going to follow my heart, and go where I am happy - not where I think I might, or should be, happy.

Your turn. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Okay, I'm going to:

    * Keep an open mind.
    * Start looking forward instead of constantly looking back to the past.
    * Stop selling myself short.
    * Stay positive instead of so cynical all the time.

    That should do it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If love finds me, I won't resist it; but I'm not going to let it quiet me, either."

    Most excellent!

    ReplyDelete