Monday, June 17, 2013

Someone sound

It occurred to me that making fun of profiles might be a little mean. Perhaps there's a good reason that someone might not have access to spell-check or digital photos of themselves. Maybe they never had the chance to learn the difference between "their" and "there." It occurred to me that maybe it isn't right to poke fun when I'm not in a position to give constructive criticism.

Then it occurred to me that nothing forces these people to create a profile on the internet. So... whatever. A blogger's gotta blog.

I stumbled across this profile on match.com. He posted no photo, and listed his education level as graduate.
tired of being used
I'm looking for a woman who wants to spend time together as well as spending time with there own friends. Someone who is financhile (How does this even happen?!) sound and emotionaly sound.I would like to have more fun in my life and enjoy it with someone special.
I suspect he does not really have a graduate degree.

I also suspect that if women have used him in the past, it was not as a dictionary.

2 comments:

  1. Oh he's a graduate alright... he graduated high school and didn't understand the prompt between Diploma, Some College, or Graduate.

    But, I bet he knows about CHILE... because only people from Chile can be FinaCHILE sound....

    I can't. I'm sorry...

    **Giggles**

    ReplyDelete