Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 24

Today's blogging challenge: If you could relive one day of your life, what would it be? Would you change anything?

I don't really like this challenge. Not because I can't think of a day I'd like to relive, or changes I'd like to make.

I just prefer to think that things happen the way they're meant to. I like to think that there's some sort of grand plan, or even just a layout, in place, and everything that happens is a part of that journey.

If that's true, and a person goes back and monkeys with events that have already happened, then the entire course of events that took place after could also be altered. That sounds like it could be bad news. I mean - if I'm where I'm supposed to be, and everything that's happened up until now is part of how I got here, then going back and changing things could have catastrophic consequences, right?

Then again, if this is all part of some grand design, then I guess if I changed one thing, the designer would switch a couple other things, and I'd end up right where I'm supposed to be, anyway, right?

Either way, I prefer to leave things just as they are - the good, the bad, and the not-so-pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment