Friday, November 23, 2012

I have....

I'm trying to think more positively, and focus on what I do have, instead of the one little thing that I'm missing.

I believe it's coming. I feel like I'm ready for true, honest, healthy love to come into my life, and I'm open to letting it in when it arrives. In the meantime, I don't want to focus on what I don't have. I'd rather concentrate on all the things that I do have.

So, in the spirit of the holiday - I'm thankful I have:
  • A good job
  • Side work that I love
  • Volunteer opportunities
  • Wonderful friends
  • Kids who love me
  • As much unconditional love as cats can give
  • Nice house that's my own.
  • (Mostly) paid bills
  • A great family
  • Chocolate
  • Sushi
  • Shemar Moore
  • Derek Jeter
  • (OK, so I don't actually have them - but they make me smile)
  • Presents
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Purses
  • Cozy sweaters
  • Comfy jeans
  • A car that's good in snow
  • Humor
  • Laughter
  • Warmth
  • Sarcasm
....and Shine.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way and yet you don't read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I feel the same way about Shemar Moore, he is very charismatic(not to mention very sexy).

    ReplyDelete