Thursday, February 28, 2013

NaBloPoMo - Feel sexy

Today's writing prompt is...
When do you feel your sexiest?
Like I said, feeling sexy isn't easy for me. But I think it's important for women to get over poor self-image and recapture that feeling. Every woman, regardless of size, shape, height, color, etc deserves to feel sexy.

So when does sexy come most easily to me? Probably just after a good workout, and shower, when I have the perfect outfit and my hair and makeup have cooperated. I feel like I'm putting my best foot forward, and that makes me feel more confident.

When I'm having a good day. When I've just been given a nice compliment. When a friend sends me a funny text in the middle of the day. Those things make me smile.

Confidence and smiles are sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment