Monday, February 4, 2013

NaBloPoMo - First crush

Today's writing prompt...
Tell us about your first crush.
I honestly don't remember if it was Kevin or Adam. They were both the cutest boys in class when I was 12. I'm certain I had a crush on both of them, I just can't remember who was first.

Crushes are fun. A couple of years ago, I had the chance to go on a semi-date with a crush from college. It would never have worked, we're totally incompatible - but what a great way to find those butterflies again!

I think that's the purpose of a crush - to help you find all those good, happy, excited feelings that come with new love. The problem (OK - my problem) is confusing those feelings with an actual romantic connection.

Which can lead to crushed feelings of a whole other sort.



No comments:

Post a Comment