Friday, May 10, 2013

Since you asked...

I made several note-worthy observations on last weekend's date. Actually, I was mentally preparing this post while plowing through my dinner to make it end faster. Want to hear? Since you asked...

     * If the wait for a table is an hour, it's probably rude to spend the entire time in the ladies room.

     * Then again, it's equally as rude for him to ask why you were gone so long. I say split the difference.

     * If you don't know the walking situation, it's best to wear comfy shoes, even if they're not your favorite.

     * Wear the right bra with the right tank-top and no one cares about your shoes anyway.

I might start doing that!

     * Whether we realize it or not, we all have little tests we give our dates. It's human nature to want to know what we're getting into.

     * If you sincerely want to pay the check, you'll grab it as soon as it hits the table. No matter how intended, a delay gives the appearance you want to split the bill, or expect the other person to pay.

     * Even if the place has a super-long wait, you shouldn't make your displeasure obvious. Doing so is rude, mean, and unnecessary. Just be grateful someone thought enough of you to make a plan.

     * That said, when you're the one making plans, it's nice to take things like travel and wait time into consideration.

1 comment:

  1. the meme is hysterical!!!! Although, from the pic you're not sure who is saying it to whom....

    I think it's the chick... She's in the car, and she's going to speed away quickly...

    Just saying.

    Off topic, but, my dad has this awful habit, DURING A MEAL AT A RESTAURANT, to go to the "bathroom"... what he actual does is find the waiter, and gives him his credit card... So we don't fight over the bill..

    I say it's an unfair fight...
    He says that I came unprepared.

    Stupid dad.
    haha just kidding.

    This post made me smile.

    ReplyDelete