- Describing yourself as loyal makes you sound like a dog.
- If you're unemployed, maybe now isn't the best time to set up a dating profile. That said - kudos for being upfront!
- Taking photos of yourself flipping off the camera is crude, unnecessary, and a turn-off.
- Related: I wish I was mean enough to post a link to some profiles - pictures and all.
- Nobody drops their phone in water that often. Plus, I can see you're online. That lie is not only unnecessary, it's an insult to us both.
- You don't need to keep telling me how compassionate, caring, romantic, faithful you are. Message received. How about we start with something more basic.... Like your job?
- If you don't even know how to spell the name of the city in which you live...we are not a good match.
- If we're of different races, and we're on a date, asking me how I feel about interracial dating is probably a little redundant.
|Many of the men I talk with are either African American or mixed-race. |
I may start calling them Hot Chocolate (in fun, of course).