As I was processing this information the other day, it occurred to me I may need to rethink how committed I am to a full-blown relationship. Why? Since you asked...
- The idea that I might be giving up my booty-call guy (don't judge, he's adorable and very sweet and respectful) actually bothered me more than the idea of missing out on the relationship.
- I'm happy to have "the talk" - but didn't feel it was important enough to interrupt the season finalé of Criminal Minds.
- I have to Google how to spell the word "commitment" every single time I type it.
- I immediately began thinking of all the single activities I'd have to give up - and teared up a little.
- Immediately after that, I started coming up with excuses I was prepared to make to keep my single engagements...well, single.
|Found it here|