Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'll admit...

...that I got this idea from Baking Suit.

...that I should probably not continue to spend time with Chef - but I probably will, at least for now.

...that Mr. Ding-a-Ling and I might not be compatible for the long run, but I'd still like to meet him.

...that While mysterious and intriguing may not be the basis of a great relationship, they could be the basis of a really great story.

...that My future is so important to me, I have a tough time living in the present.

...that I sometimes give myself permission to make a mistake, as long as I know I'm not hurting anyone else, and I believe I can handle any personal consequences.

...that It has taken me a long time, but I finally know what I want out of life, and a relationship, and I'm getting much better at recognizing when a person can't offer what I need.

...that I probably seem like I make all sorts of bad decisions, but that isn't always the case.

...that Sometimes I talk to guys just for entertainment, practice, or a blog post.

...that Sometimes I'm too careful.

....that Other times, I'm not careful enough.

...that I'm happy that Trooper is in my life, but sometimes it breaks my heart that he doesn't love me the way I love him.

...that I really do miss Sparrow, even though I know it couldn't have worked.

...that I am sometimes afraid that I will never find the love that I want.

...that I am sometimes afraid I don't deserve the love that I want.

...that I sometimes doubt if I'm pretty enough, or smart enough, or funny enough, or successful enough. Sometimes I just doubt if I'm enough, period.

...that I always (eventually) come back to my faith, and repeat to myself over and over, "Just believe" - and then I do.

...that life is scary, and it would be a hell of a lot scarier if I didn't have my friends.

1 comment:

  1. "...that I am sometimes afraid I don't deserve the love that I want.

    ...that I sometimes doubt if I'm pretty enough, or smart enough, or funny enough, or successful enough. Sometimes I just doubt if I'm enough, period."


    **NODS**
    I identify with these two.... 100%

    ReplyDelete