Friday, October 19, 2012

She wanted to play hooker

Remember I promised to tell you about the woman Chef met, who he said came on too strong? I always keep my promises.

Acording to Chef:
We met online. She admitted that she had approached me because I am tall and black - and those are her only requirements.
She also told me she wanted me to treat her like a hooker - telling her what to do, yelling at her, etc. That was her sexual fantasy, that she wanted someone to fulfill.
She shared this with me after a week of texting - and before we'd ever gone on a date, or even talked on the phone.
I wanted to play scrabble...she wanted to play hooker.
I found the whole thing pretty funny. Truth be told, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm always amazed at how quickly a guy who seems normal can turn - I guess I sometimes forget that women can do the exact same thing.

Sort of reminds me of something that happened not too long ago. A guy emailed me on a dating site, and I replied. His second message asked how I was doing, and I replied that I was having a nice quiet night. His response?

"Want me to cum over and make it not so quiet?"

Good grief.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no prude. I think sexual fantasies can be fun and healthy and a great part of a good relationship. I also think innuendo can be funny.

Like with any humor, time and place is important, as is knowing your audience. So how long does it take to know someone well enough that you can share these comments and thoughts?

I'm not exactly sure. Somewhere between one week and a lifetime, I think. Three messages is definitely way too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment