Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Three

I'm stealing this from Derwad Manor. Why? Two reasons. One - it's a really cool blog. Two - my dating hiatus leaves me looking for cool ideas.

1 - Who is the most famous person you have ever met? I met Leapin' Lanny Poffo once. Don't know him? Okay...I met Danger Danger (now I fear I'm dating myself). I ran into Irene from The Real World - Seattle at an amusement park once. Oh, never mind...next question!

2 - Describe your mother in three words? Your father? 
Mother: Friend, Smart, Supportive
Father: Strength, Steadfast, Hero

3 - What is the best birthday you ever had? Oddly enough, my thirtieth. Odd because I was dreading it - but a trip to (old) Yankee Stadium for a tour (complete with a step on the field and a seat in the dugout) made it all worthwhile.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment