- Why a guy would send you the exact same email he already sent you once - as though it's the first time he's contacted you?
- Who the women are that wouldn't notice that?
- Why a guy who doesn't know you and owes you nothing would go to the trouble of saying he'd like your phone number so that you could meet - only to not call? Why not just say nothing?
- Why the same friends who say it's so cool that you're single, and that they think you're awesome for not settling, turn around and settle for guys who treat them poorly, just so they don't have to be alone?
- Who would include the word computer in their user name, and then say they're not much for writing email messages?
- Why guys assume that because you're on a dating website, you are looking for casual sex? There are sites for that if that's what you're looking for.
Friday, March 11, 2011