Saturday, October 19, 2013

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 14

Today's blogging challenge: Describe the last moment you felt really, truly blissful.

I'm not sure if the challenge is supposed to be when I last felt really, truly blissful in a relationship - but my memory isn't that good, so let's hope not.

I feel like blissful is how you feel when all you feel is joy. There's no worry, no little nagging thought in the back of your mind, no wondering "what if."

About the only thing that makes me feel that way is shopping. I mean, eventually, I have to suffer the financial consequences. But in that moment, when I put on my new shoes, or try on my new jewelry, or wear my cute new outfit - I'm truly blissful.

So the last moment...was probably about two weeks ago when my newest necklace from Stella & Dot arrived in the mail.

Yes I realize this means I'll be single for a while. Which is fine - my closets are full anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment