Wednesday, October 23, 2013

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 16

Today's blogging challenge: If you planted a time capsule of your life right now, to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?

For those of you born after 1980, a time capsule is what we used to keep memories before everything achieved immortality through Facebook and Instagram posts.

I guess if I were to do this now, the things I'd need to collect would be (in no particular order):

  • A picture of my cat
  • A picture of my house
  • My cell-phone (which I would need to upgrade first, obviously)
  • A piece of jewelry from my current collection
  • A picture of Shemar Moore
  • A picture of Derek Jeter
  • A picture of me with my Little
  • A picture with my with my friends
  • A picture of my Dad
  • A picture of my Nanny, who I think about everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment