Thursday, October 3, 2013

Just breathe

I'm having a little trouble not obsessing, not worrying, and not planning. Those are the things at which I'm best, so it's tough to just throw a switch and turn them off.

I've said before, I'm so invested in my future, it's hard to be patient, waiting for things to just happen. I want to make them happen; fast forward to the end so I know how it all turns out.

What can I say? I'm impatient and nosy. Traits I get from my grandmother.

I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. In the meantime, if anyone has good ideas for a distraction, I'm open to suggestions. Just please don't tell me to "work on myself." That goes without saying.

2 comments:

  1. Crafting is a good one.

    I know you aren't an outdoorsy girl, or I'd tell you to literally take a hike.
    What about the gym? Can you focus your obsessing somewhere else? Like running or zumba?

    Idle hands... So maybe crocheting? or knitting?

    Kickboxing... that would get the aggression away... you know... you being angry that you're obsessing....

    Baking.. If this one is chosen, please bake me something.

    Dancing...
    Going out with the gals...

    Taking a trip to Orange County!

    ReplyDelete