Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Best of the Worst: Ummm...married?

We haven't done one of these in a while. So, I wanted to share a real gem. This guy viewed me at one dating site, so I stumbled upon his profile. My only thought was: What the....?

*******************
Self Summary
Dear God, it keeps telling me this summary is too short. I'm married, to someone I met on this site. What the f**k more does this f**ing thing want? Jesus f**king Christ.
I am old, complex, and married.
What I'm doing with my life
Being married
The first thing people usually notice about me
Wedding ring
You should message me if...
You don't mind married guys who won't cheat, I guess? How the f**k should I know why you should message Me. You should message me if you know how to entirely delete the "I'm looking for" section of the profile, because it appears to MAKE you pick something.
********************

I desperately want to email this person and ask him why he doesn't go to account settings and delete his profile. I can't find anything in his profile that indicates he's looking for friends, or even for a swinging partner for him and his wife, both of which I've seen on this site.

Should I message him?
No
Yes, and be angry about it. Who does he think he is?
Yes, and be funny about it - in a helpful way.
Yes, and be sarcastic about it because he's a jerk.
Get the hell off these dating websites and go out!!




  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment