Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Five: Disney pick up lines

Ahhh.... Romance.
I subscribed to the blog over at How About We..., a dating site that centers around suggesting a first date - and then seeing who is interested in similar plans. It's kind of cool, though I'll admit there aren't too many members in my area. Yet.

Anyway, a few weeks back they had a post about a twitter trending topic - Disney pick up lines. Fun! Here are my favorite five. Click here to read the full post.

  • I wanna hakuna your matata.
  • What's around your river bend?
  • Your name is Chitty. My name is Chitty. Let's go finish the musical.
  • My name is Mickey and there's nothing Minnie about me.
  • My names Sebastien but I don't have crabs.

Got any to add?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these! I find "What's around your river bend?" to be slightly disturbing but hilarious!

    ReplyDelete