Friday, March 29, 2013

Since you asked...

I've had a few thoughts swirling around in my head this week, but none of them seemed to form their own post. What was I thinking? Since you asked...

...If you start off by telling me you work a lot and don't have time for much else, I will assume dating falls into the "much else" category, and move along.

...If your profile says your kids are your world, I will assume you have no plans to make room for other priorities.

...I "don't want to rush into anything" is just code for I "just want sex."

...If I've moved so far over in my seat at the movies that I'm practically sitting in a stranger's lap, I probably don't want to hold your hand.

..."Does dad know about me?" is not a reasonable question on a fourth date.

...Meeting on a dating site doesn't make us an automatic couple. We have to take things at the same pace as anyone else. We still need to date.

...How straight-forward can you really be if you won't even upload a profile picture?


Found it here


No comments:

Post a Comment